Window cleaning is perhaps the most daunting task ever. If you think cleaning the dishes is stressful, you probably haven’t tried cleaning your windows. When you clean your windows yourself, you create streaks eventually. You may think you have done a good job in cleaning your windows but take a step back and take a look as the sun shine through the streaks on your window, you will realize it is better to hire professionals.
Window cleaning experts uses secret formula that regular people find difficult to understand. Some have tried several products alongside paper towel, and newspaper, and squeegee plus soap and water but none has been able to produces streak-free windows. That makes one wonder how window cleaning professionals get clean and streak-free results. The purpose of this article is to highlight the tips that many professional window cleaners use in obtaining crystal clear windows. If you follow these tips, you will be able to give your windows a professional touch and may not necessarily need their services any longer. But remember, always ‘leave what you cannot handle’ to the professionals. Thus, professionals cannot be absolutely ignored.
- Invest in quality materials – Ensure to measure your windows and choose equipment that match the size of your window. For instance, a small squeegee is suitable for smaller windows and vice versa. Spend money to acquire quality products as these products will save you time. Not only that, they will prevent aggravation during the cleaning process.
- When the sun is up, do not wash your windows as sunlight may dry up your cleanser before you can wash them off. As a result, there will be streaks.
- Always keep your paper towel or newspaper dry if you use them to wipe up drip page and the squeezes. Also, replace your paper towel when it is damp.
- Furthermore, to prevent streaks from being deposited on your window, you should work the squeegee on angle rather than from side to side or up and down.
- Clean the window on the inside first. The reason is because dirt is deposited on the external part of the window and this will make your cleaning materials dirty if you clean on the outside first.
By following these steps, you should get a professional touch. But if you don’t, hire a professional today. Professionals will offer you timeliness in delivery and prevent you from going through the hassles of cleaning the windows yourself.
Window cleaning professional handle the screens. This is because dirty screens affect the outlook of clean windows. After all, it makes no sense to have dirty screens around your clean windows. This is why professionals are important. Usually, they clean the insides of the sill and track as well. By doing this, they lessen the probability of windows getting messy from the built-up dirt around. You should consider hiring a professional today. More so, money spent in hiring one will suffice for the time and stress involved in the cleaning process.